EQUIPPING YOUNG AUSTRALIANS TO BUILD QUALITY, LASTING FRIENDSHIPS
- BULLYING & THE SCIENCE OF KINDNESS- learning about the potential impacts of bullying and kindness, on others and on ourselves.
- FORGIVENESS VS HOLDING A GRUDGE- "Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace".
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION- learning how to be assertive, rather than passive or aggressive.
- THE POWER OF EMPATHY- focussing on standing as one, respect and appreciating differences.
- MANAGING EMOTION- using an emotional thermometer to regulate behaviour.
- ACTIVE LISTENING- practical skills for strengthening relationships.
- MISSION OLYMPICS- a series of activities, completed in teams. Designed to challenge groups to apply what they have learned in difficult real-life scenarios.
Presented by our highly trained, engaging presenters who have walked the journey.
UPP offers exceptional programs that will engage, inspire, unite and activate your year 5 or 6 students.
Details and pricing
The investment for this engaging and transformative incursion and included follow-up material is $15+GST/student (minimum investment of $1,250+GST/day), plus travel expenses (if applicable). The incursion is run by UPP at your school with a whole cohort of students. The best venue is your school hall (or similar), as we use a learning, action, reflection process throughout the day.
Praise for UPP
"A vibrant and engaging presentation that captivated our students all day." Belinda Ryan- Deputy Principal and Wellbeing Leader- Our Lady of the Rosary, Kyneton, Melbourne.
"Students were engaged. Expectations were made clear by Pete. Fantastic management of behaviour." Nidhi Bajaj- Year 6 Teacher- Berala Public School, Sydney
"The whole program was well tailored for nurturing the whole child. Great strategies used." Di Kibble- Year 5 Teacher- St Joseph's, Beenleigh.
"Love this day! It actually benefitted us as teachers as well and we have got some good ideas to use with our students now and in the future." Nicole and Chelsea- Year 5 Teachers- St Brendan's, Somerville, Melbourne.