IMPACT SESSIONS by UPP
IMPACT SESSIONS are engaging, interactive presentations delivered by UPP at your school, focusing on just one topic for a short session (between 45-90 minutes). Through our IMPACT SESSIONS, we bring to your school the best research from psychology, neuroscience and education, and combine it with pedagogy that engages young people and inspires action. This is ideal for schools who have a designated Pastoral / Wellbeing lesson, or for large groups (+200 students).
TOPICS TO CHOOSE FROM:
THRIVE IMPACT SESSIONS
- GROWTH MINDSET AND NEUROPLASTICITY- understanding the remarkable power of the human brain, neuroplasticity and assessing our own mindsets.
- GRIT- using an evidence based goal setting process (T.O.P.) and learning from famous failures in order to foster perseverance and passion toward our goals.
- HABITS FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE- creating healthy habits with the habit loop (cue-routine-reward) and learning to F.O.C.U.S. on what matters most.
- MATES THAT COUNT- focusing on "rising by lifting others" and active listening, in order to build authentic friendships.
- AN INTRODUCTION TO POSITIVE EDUCATION AND WELLBEING PRACTICES- outlining the 6 pillars of PERMAH and discovering ways to enhance each pillar.
LEADERSHIP IMPACT SESSIONS
- LEADERSHIP IS INFLUENCE- Everyday Leadership by example, service and action. Best suited to a whole cohort of year 11 students.
- DIFFERENT LEADERSHIP STRENGTHS- 3 Types of Leaders (prophet, planner, people). Helping to understanding our strengths, and those of others in order to achieve synergy.
The IMPACT SESSIONS are highly engaging, relevant and interactive for students. They are delivered by Unleashing Personal Potential at your school (in your school hall, or similar), and can usually be tailored to fit in with your regular bell times. All of the IMPACT SESSIONS use a learning, action, reflection process to engage Secondary School students. Ideally, the staff who supervise the IMPACT SESSIONS are those who have a continued interest or responsibility for the wellbeing / learning / development of the cohort. Ideally, they will be the form / core teachers who will be delivering the follow-up material to the students.
Some schools opt for a WHOLE SCHOOL IMPACT DAY- this involves the UPP team running short IMPACT SESSIONS with multiple year levels on the same day. An accessible option for schools outside the Brisbane area.
PRICING AND INCLUSIONS
The investment for an IMPACT SESSION is $7+GST/student (minimum investment is $750+GST, plus travel expenses from Brisbane- if applicable). It is best suited to Term 2 or Term 3, after students are settled in to the school year.
Each IMPACT SESSION includes:
- high quality follow-up lessons plans to ensure the messages have a lasting impact
- we stand by the quality of the IMPACT SESSIONS, therefore, we are pleased to offer our 100% Money-back guarantee.