"EQUIP" YEAR 11 LEADERSHIP CAMPS
UPP has established links with a number of school camp sites between the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast.
UPP leadership camps are action-packed, fun-filled and designed to equip your year 11 cohort with leadership skills that will have your students stepping up to the challenge.
Practical sessions include servant leadership, leadership is influence, leadership strengths, team building and leading in action. Your students will rave about the physical challenge and leadership experience provided by your UPP leadership camp.
In addition, you may choose from a range of activities including: SUP, surfing, surf awareness, body boarding, raft building, high ropes, kayaking, canoeing, climbing wall, low ropes, mountain biking, hiking, abseiling, circus skills, catapults, fencing, giant swing, alpine team rescue.
What happens on camp, shouldn't stay on camp- so you will even have access to "Equip Leadership"- our highly engaging and evidence-based follow-up lessons.
UPP camps include all of the following:
- UPP leadership training (action-learning seminars plus outdoor leadership challenges)
- cabin-style accommodation
- qualified chefs and a full catering service
- fully supervised, instructor-led activities
- engaging and fun night activities
- follow-up resources, lesson plans and student workbook
- chat to us about a tailored 3 day leadership camp program for your school
- 3 day, 2 night fully facilitated camp packages start at $195/student (ex GST).
“Unleashing Personal Potential provided a very professional, engaging and interactive leadership camp where students developed and improved a number of individual and team building qualities. It was such a great experience and (two weeks later) the students have not stopped talking about it! This camp has definitely been a fortunate stepping stone in developing fantastic leaders in our Year 11 cohort.”
Danielle Kelly, Year 11 Coordinator, St Eugene College, Burpengary
"UPP presenters were energetic, enthusiastic and engaging on our leadership camp. Students were connecting well with their peers and were well supported by the UPP staff." Amanda Spooner- Year 11 Teacher- St Benedicts College, Mango Hill.